Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Storage solutions
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:54 pm 

At the last ride, Litespeed and I were brainstorming, actually probably having a beer or two. We were lamenting the fact that Vroom and proto-man have completely ignored the needs of the Drak drivers. They have come up with an excelllent storage ideas for the Pilot, but have not even considered us, the group's minority. We thought about suing, and getting all of their money, but we're not sure if they have enough to be worth the effort. So, instead, we came up with our own solution, Speedy will tell you that it was his idea, and maybe it was, but since he has not done anything with the idea, I am compelled to go for it on my own. If it proves to be profitable, I promise to pay him a fair share of the millions that I am gonna make on this deal.

As you can see in the following photos, we have here a top notch, heavy duty, super duper storage solution for all you Drak drivers. With very little modifications, this can also be fitted to your Honda Ody, Pilot, VW rail, SUV, Pick'em up truck, and virtually any other vehicle that has a roof. For those of you who insist on riding out in the open with no roof whatsoever, simply use the optional strap around your torso to secure the device to your body.

There is absolutely no end to the possible items that you can take with you in or on our new portable storage systems, water bottles, soda pop, spare belts, clutches, spark plugs, small animals, boom boxes, you are only limited by your imagination.

If you are interested in becoming a dealer for these great new procucts, please send me a private message and I will be happy to discuss a licensing agreement for any state other than Colorado and Misery which are already taken.

Prices are posted below, and,for those of you who recognize the value of having a unit for each of your vehicles, discounts will be allowed as follows; 10% off second item, 15% off third item, and 20% off four or more items. For repeat customers, we offer free counseling.

Disclaimer: Due to the intended "off road use" that these products are intended for, there is no warranty, however, if you will return the broken item to us, we will be happy to glue and/or duct tape it back together for those of you who are mechanically challenged, you will only need to pay shipping and handling.

Shipping and handling are only $19.99 on the basic and duluxe models, the charges for the tow behind model are only $49.99, the above discounts for quantity purchases do not apply to shipping and handling.

In the future, look for product improvements, including a hole in the bottom, ready for you to "borrow" the wife's vacume hose and make yourself a nifty supercharger system.

Now for the rest of the legal stuff, anyone who in anyway ridicules our products, or attempts to copy our product, will be sued till the sun rises in the west. Please be advised that we are represented by that nationally revered law firm of Dewey, Cheetem, and Howe.

Attachments:
File comment: The ultimate in "take it with you" convenience, at only $194.99, a true bargain
doublestorage.jpg
doublestorage.jpg [ 269.01 KiB | Viewed 742 times ]
File comment: Designed especially for riders like Dunepilot who like to ride upside down, Only $147.99
heavyhauler.jpg
heavyhauler.jpg [ 167.78 KiB | Viewed 742 times ]
File comment: convertable table and chair, included at no additional cost!!
lunchtime.jpg
lunchtime.jpg [ 138.23 KiB | Viewed 742 times ]
File comment: The easily removable option is only $18.99, your choice of colors
portablestorage.jpg
portablestorage.jpg [ 126.39 KiB | Viewed 742 times ]
File comment: Base model, a bargain at only $29.99, all prices are plus shipping and handling.
fixedstorage.jpg
fixedstorage.jpg [ 128.55 KiB | Viewed 742 times ]

Post subject: Oh my!
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:36 am 

What a wonderfull presintation that was.

Is this the answer to the "tool capsule" that so many were searching for?

I must say the time and money spent on research, tooling and long term durability was prolly more than the average bussiness owner has to spend. I'm glad that you have put forth the time, money and effort to bring such a wonderfull and usefull "bunch" of products to us Drakart owners.

You think my welder will fit?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:04 am 

Development on the super secret Drakart roof storage compartment was "in the works" but it looks like you guys have beat me to the punch. Darn, now I'm going to have to abandon the project. I could never come up with an idea better than what you've developed. I hope to do better in the future. Please forgive me.

Legal action, at this point, would be fruitless because my wife and kids have already sucked the life out of the "daddy toy account" I once had.

If there's a need for some other type of fiberglass product for the Draks, please let me know. After having been involved with the development if two fiberglas products, I'm beginning to see how the financial part of the process works, so it's getting a little easier to predict what the retail cost of an item might be. The cost of low volume (less than 20 parts) small parts (such as the airbox cover) start at around $60. The increases from there depends on a whole bunch of different variables.

Vrroom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:54 pm 

Still funny almost 2 years later!

LMFAO!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:57 pm 

litespeed wrote:
Still funny almost 2 years later!

LMFAO!

I got my eye on a piece of PVC pipe at work 12" diameter and about 8' long