Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
I got a good laugh when I saw all those dead soldiers on the ground. I'm interested to hear your results on the clutch pak, initial impressions, oil look good? I'll check the other thread.

I arrived in Vegas a few hours ago minus one bag. Damn airlines. Keep working guys, get ya chit done, the sand is callin.

Didnt you get injured in Vegas last visit, but it wasn't from getting in a bar fight or saving a lady from getting her purse stolen or anything like that , I forget what was it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:07 am 

stix wrote:
ez71pilot wrote:
I got a good laugh when I saw all those dead soldiers on the ground. I'm interested to hear your results on the clutch pak, initial impressions, oil look good? I'll check the other thread.

I arrived in Vegas a few hours ago minus one bag. Damn airlines. Keep working guys, get ya chit done, the sand is callin.

Didnt you get injured in Vegas last visit, but it wasn't from getting in a bar fight or saving a lady from getting her purse stolen or anything like that , I forget what was it?

Homeland security probably has his bag lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:56 am 

It was silky smooth baby, leaning down to the kiddle pool to hand a 7year old her floaties. Next thing I knew I was flogging around in the water with my iphone in my pocket. I think I was pushed :-)

My bag finally showed up, I sure it was DHS Hoser, I soo fit the profile, lol. I always seemed to get singled out for that search at the airport.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:51 pm 

Its coming up fast, who in for this trip?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 pm 

Im still in..... Dates?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:02 pm 

As of right now I am in.About to have all the little fixes on the rv done about ready for main voyage ,
And yes new bed . The list
New hw heater
Fixed valve on toliet
Fixed electric fan for ac
New thermostat
New thermostat sensor
New fire smoke and co2 sensor
New propane and co2 sensor
Cleaned carpets thinking of tearing that out and putting in some laminate flooring
Cleaned seats
Flushed radiator twice bleed and refilled to proper level .
Replaced air filter
New bed
New lower board in refrig

Left to do
Hook up cb radio
Change oil and filter
Change oil and filter in generator
Buy and install hitch make sure trailer lights work
Load up trailer and head out an ride

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm 

Fawcett999 wrote:
Im still in..... Dates?

Sept 20th-24th. that's saturday thru wednesday. Ill get there saturday, anyone can show early, and we will be staying at the North campground.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:40 am 

Shit...... I go back to work on the 20th and work the next 5 days. I'll try for vacation but I cant be sure it will get approved by then.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:36 pm 

Hoping to get on the road friday and be in sometime saturday afternoon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 pm 

Fawcett999 wrote:
Shit...... I go back to work on the 20th and work the next 5 days. I'll try for vacation but I cant be sure it will get approved by then.

Good luck with that. Hope you can make it

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:46 am 

I will not be there till sunday .That way all the weekend worriers are gone.
The oil filters showed up for the generac generator I bought 2 for the next oil change. I am glad I worked on it this weekend
after I changed the filter and oil I fired it up and noticed a leak coming from behind the air filter so I thought what now?
pulled the air filter and low and behold I almost got a good shot of gas in the eye, a little rubber hose that connects the gas supply to
the carb had a crack along the back side. Lucky I didnt burn the whole danged thing down. O well disaster avoided. lol
I guess it onto the trailer lights next weekend.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:54 am 

dbloudharleys wrote:
The oil filters showed up for the generac generator I bought 2 for the next oil change. I am glad I worked on it this weekend
after I changed the filter and oil I fired it up and noticed a leak coming from behind the air filter so I thought what now?
pulled the air filter and low and behold I almost got a good shot of gas in the eye, a little rubber hose that connects the gas supply to
the carb had a crack along the back side. Lucky I didnt burn the whole danged thing down. O well disaster avoided. lol

I use to show up about noon on Sunday and linger around the camp ground, unload a Pilot, wait for someone to pull out of a supremo spot then rush over to claim the spot with my RV :shock: never liked to stay past Saturday morning usually left Friday night if it looked like it was going to be a busy Saturday, had the crowded dunes that usually equates to really rough crappy sand if their is no wind.

Lots of great times at LS enjoy!

Be safe everybody take plenty of pics/videos.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:08 pm 

things are changing at work, i may be in :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:21 pm 

hoser wrote:
dbloudharleys wrote:

I use to show up about noon on Sunday and linger around the camp ground, unload a Pilot, wait for someone to pull out of a supremo spot then rush over to claim the spot with my RV :shock: never liked to stay past Saturday morning usually left Friday night if it looked like it was going to be a busy Saturday, had the crowded dunes that usually equates to really rough crappy sand if their is no wind.

Reservations are available now, they remodeled the South campground, lots more electric and RV hook ups, though the reservations systems suck right now, hoping they will get the bugs worked out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:46 am 

stix wrote:
hoser wrote:
dbloudharleys wrote:

Reservations are available now, they remodeled the South campground, lots more electric and RV hook ups, though the reservations systems suck right now, hoping they will get the bugs worked out.

After all these years the park is still in the stone age lol, hope the South camp got new baths and showers in the remodel.

You would think the state would pull its head out of its ass once they seen all the other private camp sites that popped up and generated plenty of revenue, their was talk about making the dunes bigger as popularity grew since it was such a money generator wonder what happen to that idea?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:59 pm 

hoser wrote:
stix wrote:
hoser wrote:
dbloudharleys wrote:

After all these years the park is still in the stone age lol, hope the South camp got new baths and showers in the remodel.

You would think the state would pull its head out of its ass once they seen all the other private camp sites that popped up and generated plenty of revenue, their was talk about making the dunes bigger as popularity grew since it was such a money generator wonder what happen to that idea?

Well this is Oklahoma and we do things a little backwards sometimes, the highway systems out here are antiquated, when the do reconstruction on interchanges by the time the project is complete it is outdated and needs to be reconstructed.

I havnt stayed at the South without an RV so I don't remember what the shower conditions are now.

I would like to see a bigger riding area who wouldn't. The park still draws hundreds of people most weekends if weather is decent

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:55 am 

Took the rv to the flyin j to empty the black holding tank I put it off as long as I could emptying my
crap water is one thing but emptying someone else crappy water is another I figured today was a good day to do it . That went pretty good. She ran well I kept it between the lines well it did kinda feel like driving the fire truck though cept not as much get up and go ride was a lot smoother. The fire truck was a cab over the rv is real close to the same feel. I forget what chassis the fire truck had I want to say freightliner I know the rv has a p30 chevy, wish it had the duramax in it along with the
allison tranny. O well did smell a little rear end oil smell will look for leaks in the morning. I think it has been a long time since it has been driven down the road. It didnt smell too bad when I got it back home. I will probably check the oil level also in rear diff, before trip.
Marcus you need to get a cb so we can chat on the way out I just finished up my instal seems like its going to work well. Be nice to have a little com with the big rigs
road info and a little info on the hi pos not that I would speed or anything. well I think I am about ready to roll. I will take it out 1 more time just to make sure all is well temps on Engine are way down
now the new electric fan motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) is going to work well and keep it cool. :shock:

Dang Hoser we need a code word so the internal combustion doesent pop up when we use electric-motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) in the right context. :-)
couldent resist .
D.H.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:46 pm 

dbloudharleys wrote:
Took the rv to the flyin j to empty the black holding tank I put it off as long as I could emptying my
crap water is one thing but emptying someone else crappy water is another I figured today was a good day to do it . That went pretty good. She ran well I kept it between the lines well it did kinda feel like driving the fire truck though cept not as much get up and go ride was a lot smoother. The fire truck was a cab over the rv is real close to the same feel. I forget what chassis the fire truck had I want to say freightliner I know the rv has a p30 chevy, wish it had the duramax in it along with the
allison tranny. O well did smell a little rear end oil smell will look for leaks in the morning. I think it has been a long time since it has been driven down the road. It didnt smell too bad when I got it back home. I will probably check the oil level also in rear diff, before trip.
Marcus you need to get a cb so we can chat on the way out I just finished up my instal seems like its going to work well. Be nice to have a little com with the big rigs
road info and a little info on the hi pos not that I would speed or anything. well I think I am about ready to roll. I will take it out 1 more time just to make sure all is well temps on Engine are way down
now the new electric fan motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) is going to work well and keep it cool. :shock:

Dang Hoser we need a code word so the internal combustion doesent pop up when we use electric-motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) ((Internal Combustion Engine?)) in the right context. :-)
couldent resist .
D.H.

Some one went to Jiffylube, put wrong fluid in that 300Z diff, squeaks when rolling in reverse. I need to get it outta there. Any whining in your rear diff?? Hope not and hope that goes well. Well man glad your getting it together, Supposed to have good weather this weekend and M thru W as long as we don't get any downpours.

I was thinking about runnin west I40 then exiting Clinton onto 183 north then 281 North, its a straight shot to LS. Not too sure of the condition of 183 but running through Watonga and all those hills and 2 lane hiways is a real pain. I have a handheld CB, havnt fired it up in years but it might still work.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 pm 

I will be back in town late on the 21st need a day off before ride so I should make it on the 23rd. I will be in the sand however it be having cold ones with the wife bare footed while the waves come a shore. What happens in Florida stays in Florida.

Adnoh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:51 pm 

Anyone else coming, ChrisV, Fawcett999?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:40 pm 

stix wrote:

What day you getting there?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:52 pm 

redskinman wrote:
stix wrote:

What day you getting there?

Like to make it there sat afternoon, I thought you sold both toys, if not, you will be there in spirit!!

We will think about you when the tornado warnings start blaring

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:25 am 

welp its here and I thought it was next weekend lol.
It snuck up me went to make reservation and could only make it 6 days advance no shortter than that
I missed the boat on north he said south is open first come first serve. Was going to try and get there saturday but decided to just head out early sunday morn, I think stix and I are going to convoy it since it will be the first long haul out with the rv. Hopefully all goes well .

Looks like we will have a good crew if all show up. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:45 am 

ill do my best. i don't have a spot reserved but i doubt that will be a problem showing up on sunday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:14 pm 

I'll be there Sunday around noon, usually North is cleared out pretty much by then anyway. Not sure who you talked to but I wouldn't worry bout the reservations. There will be a few stragglers but should have your pick on sunday at North.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next