Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:07 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8545

It was this setup. He was running a K&N primary filter with that lid that has the pre-filter glued on. ATV Racin pipe and Powerbloc clutch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:15 pm 

nickRNR wrote:
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8545" ."..

It was this setup. He was running a K&N primary filter with that lid that has the pre-filter glued on. ATV Racin pipe and Powerbloc clutch

OH your talking about Professional Pilot Popper I had no idea who ppp was lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:05 pm 

Yeah, lol. PPP=ProPilotPooper ha ha. His pilot SPANKED my pilot racin up banshee hill. I have ATV Racin torque pipe, stock carb, modded air box, V-Force 3 reeds, stock clutch, and he ripped me a new one! I got it on video, will post soon. He got a jump on me off the line, but got caught up in some bad whoops so had to back off, I kept on the gas and still couldnt get in front of him, once he cleared the whoops you can see him pull past me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm 

nickRNR wrote:
Yeah, lol. PPP=ProPilotPooper ha ha. His pilot SPANKED my pilot racin up banshee hill. I have ATV Racin torque pipe, stock carb, modded air box, V-Force 3 reeds, stock clutch, and he ripped me a new one! I got it on video, will post soon. He got a jump on me off the line, but got caught up in some bad whoops so had to back off, I kept on the gas and still couldnt get in front of him, once he cleared the whoops you can see him pull past me.

Send me your cylinder/head the next time you have it off I can hoserize then you can keep up and or pass him.. Start looking for a cool head :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm 

That is my tentative plan. I have a 38mm mikuni flat slide sittin in the garage, but would rather get a 39mm keihin. I am happy with how the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) runs as of right now, I will probably wait until the compression gets around 120 then yank it and crank it. I am still lovin the reliability of a stock motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )), hardly ever have to re-jet the thing and it runs great.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:08 pm 

got some videos up, turn your speakers off, my GoPro audio really sucks ass!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5vxhC7eSRw

more coming...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 pm 

another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1P8R8mnaeU

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 pm 

hoser wrote:
nickRNR wrote:

Send me your cylinder/head the next time you have it off I can hoserize then you can keep up and or pass him.. Start looking for a cool head :-)

DAAAAAAAANG HOSER! IT'S LIKE THAT!!!! HAHAHA

Nick It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Super stoked about our future rides. Don't worry now that you put it out there that you wanna beat me, I'm gonna have to figure out how to put my secret weapons on both pilots. TWIN TURBO'S BUWAHAHAHAH!!!
YOUR GONNA GET SMOKED! LOL na just playing. I may have beat you up the hill but your super bright HID's were so sweeet! Nothing compares to good light at night. My HID's were at the house waiting for me when I got home. Looking forward to the next one brotha!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm 

Yeah, the lights are really nice. Help out quite a bit at night. I think the next trip to Dumont will be around April, will make another thread when more info comes. I didnt take enough pics this trip, but will look and see what the wife took, I think she didnt take much either. I do have a few more videos to post up, one of PPP doing a nice "bobble head" manuever after hitting a drop off I don't think he saw! Too funny!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 pm 

Hey Nick, did you get a chance to use that spot light I gave you or is it sitting in a drawer in your trailer like it did in my motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) home? LOL :-)

I believe you said you were going to use it for night rides on the Razor.

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 pm 

Dang Nick you could have hooked me up and never said a word about it. what a bummer. Na Randman he just rode around and blasted me with his HID's lol :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 pm 

Actually, it was used in the truck when I was looking for a camp site thursday night. Big thanks Rand, it was really bright! It got left in the truck for the rest of the weekend, though! DOUGH!! I will try harder to remember to put it in the RZR next trip out and we can blast dark spots, big hills, or azzhole people at night! LOL

PPP, it plugs into a shmiggerette lighter outlet, I don't think pilots have one of those...but I could be wrong, take a look and one might pop up, like the factory wiring for a whip light I showed ya and saved ya tons of time with wiring!!! LOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 am 

I still think that was super sweet! LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:47 am 

nickRNR wrote:
Actually, it was used in the truck when I was looking for a camp site thursday night. Big thanks Rand, it was really bright! It got left in the truck for the rest of the weekend, though! DOUGH!! I will try harder to remember to put it in the RZR next trip out and we can blast dark spots, big hills, or azzhole people at night! LOL

PPP, it plugs into a shmiggerette lighter outlet, I don't think pilots have one of those...but I could be wrong, take a look and one might pop up, like the factory wiring for a whip light I showed ya and saved ya tons of time with wiring!!! LOL

Glad to see it's going to go to good use! It sat in the drawer in the motorhome for probably 2 years!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:55 am 

I need to find a couple of those bigger lights to put in the center. Throw some HID's in those as well. That would be sweet!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm 

Pro-Pilot-Popper wrote:
hoser wrote:
nickRNR wrote:

DAAAAAAAANG HOSER! IT'S LIKE THAT!!!! HAHAHA

Nick It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Super stoked about our future rides. Don't worry now that you put it out there that you wanna beat me, I'm gonna have to figure out how to put my secret weapons on both pilots. TWIN TURBO'S BUWAHAHAHAH!!!
YOUR GONNA GET SMOKED! LOL na just playing. I may have beat you up the hill but your super bright HID's were so sweeet! Nothing compares to good light at night. My HID's were at the house waiting for me when I got home. Looking forward to the next one brotha!

Oh, don't worry. I got something in the works for the next time we cross paths...LOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm 

Coooooool I'm looking forward to it. We need to get all the west coast boyz together for a big trip sometime!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:01 pm 

So finally I'm just now getting around to the video's of Nick and I up banshee hill. If you notice my pilot is completely out of control when it first comes onto the seen. I thought I was going to flip it over forward going up a hill. How embarrassing would that have been? Hahahaha! So here are a couple and of course more to come. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 pm 

Here are a couple of Pics of the Pilots family reunion. :)

Attachments:
IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1369.JPG [ 4.05 MiB | Viewed 691 times ]
IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1367.JPG [ 4.56 MiB | Viewed 691 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 am 

Here is another one.

Profile E-mail