Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 pm 

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW 1985 HONDA FL350 FL 350 R 350R ODYSSEY FLOOR BOARD FIBERGLASS FOOT WELL TUB.

FIBERGLASS RESIN EXTRA STRONG FOOT TUB. NEEDS HOLES DRILLED. COMES IN WHITE OR NATURAL. EXCELLENT NEW CONDITION!!! HARD TO FIND ITEM IN THIS CONDITION!!!

WILL SHIP FOR $300 + SHIPPING $50

CONTACT ME AT TWOKIDZRACING@AOL.COM

ANY QUESTIONS, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME.

Attachment:
tub.jpg
tub.jpg [ 33.52 KiB | Viewed 3319 times ]

Attachments:
tub2.jpg
tub2.jpg [ 43.38 KiB | Viewed 3280 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm 

I'm guessing the winner didn't pay?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm 

Yes he did pay. UPS damaged the product in shipping and I offered to reimburse him and put in a claim with UPS or ship him out another unit but he chose to keep the damage unit. Go figure???? I have several units for sale.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:05 pm 

Id bet he made several. What's the pilotodyssey discount price. I have interest in this. PM me

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm 

No he didn't make any. I can sell it to you for $300 and shipping will be $40 shipping and I will throw insurance on it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 pm 

Twokidzracing wrote:
Yes he did pay. UPS damaged the product in shipping and I offered to reimburse him and put in a claim with UPS or ship him out another unit but he chose to keep the damage unit. Go figure???? I have several units for sale.

How many did U make ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 pm 

Sorry i'm new to this forum. Don't know how to pm..... LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm 

As many as the demand will allow me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 pm 

$300 is too much for me. I'll pass. That's more than a mint stock one goes for when they come up. This also doesn't have the tabs to hold the column surround. Kinda crazy you want more than you sold one for on ebay on a forum. Between them and paypal that's 14% off the top.... Good luck to you my Man. Thanks for making them anyway. It's a needed part. I have an ok one on my buggy now and a mint one in the closet for the future. I'll wait out another mint stocker to put on my ride.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:17 pm 

Good Luck. This is a hard OEM part to find. As for the tabs, they are not needed because the stock column fits in tight. And I'm not asking more than what I received on Ebay. I sold it for $300. I can ship acccording to calcuation, but flat rate is more efficient.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:29 pm 

I'm not trying to be a dick. I know the OEM's are tough to find. That's why I'm keeping the mint one I have in the house for the future instead of using it. The one on my buggy has been repaired but works fine for now. Just don't need it in a hurry is all.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm 

It's all cool. That is not a flaw in the tub. I made these tubs so you can drill, cut, shape according to your frame. I happened to need a tub for my own FL 350 and could not find an OEM tub or a clean one that wasn't all cut and butchered. So I took the factory specs and I made my own. I have sold more than a dozen privately. I figured a broader spectrum would get my product out there to people that needed this hard to find part. This is just a hobby for me. Did you happen to bid on the unit on Ebay? Whenever you are interested or have friends that are in need, I am here to help. I have been a spectator of this forum for several years and I know it is a close knit community. I am a Generation 2 lover of the Odyssey. :-) As per your advice, I will definitely get more pictures up!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm 

Twokidzracing wrote:
It's all cool. That is not a flaw in the tub. I made these tubs so you can drill, cut, shape according to your frame. I happened to need a tub for my own FL 350 and could not find an OEM tub or a clean one that wasn't all cut and butchered. So I took the factory specs and I made my own. I have sold more than a dozen privately. I figured a broader spectrum would get my product out there to people that needed this hard to find part. This is just a hobby for me. Did you happen to bid on the unit on Ebay? Whenever you are interested or have friends that are in need, I am here to help. I have been a spectator of this forum for several years and I know it is a close knit community. I am a Generation 2 lover of the Odyssey. :-) As per your advice, I will definitely get more pictures up!!!

Yes I did. I bid up to $250 on it. More pics would be great.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm 

I have one in the oven right now. As soon I get it out and it dries I will send some pics!! :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm 

anyway to finish the outside of the tub since its seen and will endure most of the weather and rocks from use?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm 

Would like to see a pic of one installed. Thanks for giving us another option to a foot tub. Must have been alot of work.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 pm 

Fatcat wrote:
Twokidzracing wrote:

Yes I did. I bid up to $250 on it. More pics would be great.

I bid it to 200

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:00 pm 

I wonder what ever happened with these.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:10 pm 

Any ideas where to get one?

I’m interested in a diamond plated fabricated one

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:34 pm 

Curtis in R.I, was making some aluminum ones a couple years back, don't know if he still does.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:34 pm 

Curtis in R.I, was making some aluminum ones a couple years back, don't know if he still does.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:12 pm 

I made about 15 of them and sold them all. They went as far as Australia and Hawaii. I do not plan on making any more at this time. Maybe this winter...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:15 pm 

I made about 15 of them and sold them all. They went as far as Australia and Hawaii. I'll make some more of them this winter.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:42 pm 

Ten Four - They did look like nice work.

Profile E-mail