Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yamaha Tri Moto
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 am 

Here's something else to soak up the cash!

I have the headlight & shroud.

Post subject: Re: Yamaha Tri Moto
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 am 

I recall lusting after one of those in the 2 stroke model back in the day!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 am 

Was that the twin headlight Tri Z?

I remember seeing a couple of them on the beach where we used to camp as a kid when all that stuff was allowed. I even got to get a double on one.

It was fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 am 

Nice score... That will go anywhere once you throw on a new set of sneakers...
Regards

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:52 pm 

Nice.I just picked up my first 3wheeler a couple months ago.85 Honda 200x
You a mamber of any 3wheeler forums?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 am 

redskinman wrote:
Nice.I just picked up my first 3wheeler a couple months ago.85 Honda 200x
You a mamber of any 3wheeler forums?

Nope, my brother has one of these too, but, is restoring it with new OEM blue plastics & powder coating. He's put smaller tyres on the back & front to give it that Tri-Z look.

He suggested getting the twin headlight for this & a shoe change.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm 

I think I'll get me one of them little tractors!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9Btb1xfNY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm 

Nice score, those things are a blast. I had a Black & Red Tri-Z back in the late 80's.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 am 

Hahahahaaaaa, it's not a fcuking tractor!!

Here's me playing around in my back yard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTqt_WKZG8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:13 am 

mozzy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTqt_WKZG8" ."..

Your the dope that put your foot down when it tipped lmao :shock: PLEASE don't do this again.

When feel the need to put your foot down hold the throttle wide open it will stop tipping.

You wont be the first guy to have his leg broke by casually putting his foot down like seen in the video.

Once you hone your skills turning and doing wheelies you can ride that thing on one rear tire, turn sharp and gas it trying to do a wheelie.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 am 

hoser wrote:
mozzy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTqt_WKZG8" .".." .".." .".." .".." .".." ."..

Your the dope that put your foot down when it tipped lmao :shock: PLEASE don't do this again.

When feel the need to put your foot down hold the throttle wide open it will stop tipping.

You wont be the first guy to have his leg broke by casually putting his foot down like seen in the video.

Once you hone your skills turning and doing wheelies you can ride that thing on one rear tire, turn sharp and gas it trying to do a wheelie.

Thanks Hoser, but, name calling is totally uncalled for, as most on here would agree.

I know I put my foot down & it's nobody's problem but mine. I've never ridden a trike before & I don't intend on riding it much more than this at this speed anyway. It's purely for the farm getting from A to B. If I did what you said, I would have either hit the tree or the fence. In any case, thanks for your advice. :-)

I have an Odyssey & ride it for a reason......safety & more fun.

I have often seen on here a lot of ridiculous comments that have nothing to do with the topic at all. Insulting people & demeaning them for the work they do is a total lack of respect.

If you profess to be or even think you (referring to anyone) are a so called expert, then you can give a valid respectful input explaining completely why something is wrong or should be done the way you believe with out the insinuating insults.

Adnoh, Rand & a few others, are perfect examples of people that explain themselves completely with out the insults. Hoser, you can too, but, sometimes you just go that little bit too far.

I don't appreciate being called a 'dope' for an instinct that everyone has if they are new to 3 wheelers. I'm not in the medical field because I'm a dope.

Thanks. :-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am 

not trying to be a smartass, but I think the meaning got lost in the translation...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm 

mozzy wrote:
hoser wrote:
mozzy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTqt_WKZG8" .".." .".." .".." .".." .".." .".." ."..

Thanks Hoser, but, name calling is totally uncalled for, as most on here would agree.

I know I put my foot down & it's nobody's problem but mine. I've never ridden a trike before & I don't intend on riding it much more than this at this speed anyway. It's purely for the farm getting from A to B. If I did what you said, I would have either hit the tree or the fence. In any case, thanks for your advice. :-)

I have often seen on here a lot of ridiculous comments that have nothing to do with the topic at all. Insulting people & demeaning them for the work they do is a total lack of respect.

If you profess to be or even think you (referring to anyone) are a so called expert, then you can give a valid respectful input explaining completely why something is wrong or should be done the way you believe with out the insinuating insults.

Adnoh, Rand & a few others, are perfect examples of people that explain themselves completely with out the insults. Hoser, you can too, but, sometimes you just go that little bit too far.

I don't appreciate being called a 'dope' for an instinct that everyone has if they are new to 3 wheelers. I'm not in the medical field because I'm a dope.

Always nice to know it was received like a dope too :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 am 

hoser wrote:
mozzy wrote:
hoser wrote:
mozzy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYTqt_WKZG8" .".." .".." .".." .".." .".." .".." .".." ."..

Always nice to know it was received like a dope too :-)

Blah, blah, blahhhhhh! :-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:02 pm 

I still don't think its a fuckin tractor, and it uses a tenth of the gas as that damn 'ol truck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 pm 

not damn 'ol truck - you mean damn 'ol pickem-up truck :-)

*******Disclaimer - I added the emotion of a smile to indicate that i was joking (all in fun) as to not get caught up in the strong feelings surrounding this topic.**********

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 pm 

rmesser wrote:
not damn 'ol truck - you mean damn 'ol pickem-up truck :-)

*******Disclaimer - I added the emotion of a smile to indicate that i was joking (all in fun) as to not get caught up in the strong feelings surrounding this topic.**********

:-) :-) :-) Mine too LOL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 pm 

Hey rmesser, You forgot that the disclaimer has to be in very tiny righting you you can barely read it! :-)

Disclaimer - The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.

The myriad of facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information in the articles, stories and commentaries posted on this site range from cutting edge hard news and comment to extreme and unusual perspectives. We choose not to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug - where it can grow and fester. We choose not to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric. These things reflect the world as it now is - for better and worse. We present multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information. As with all controversies, we stand ready to post any and all rebuttals and responses from people mentioned in the material we post.

We strongly recommend not 'assuming' anything. Read, consider, and make your own informed decisions. People 'assumed' the Warren Commission report was accurate. It was not. People 'assumed' the Federal Government would never conduct biochemical experiments on the general populace. But it did, by the score. People 'assumed' the world was once flat.

End of disclaimer! LOL

Let's keep it light and have some fun! :-)

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 pm 

for the Geritol crew...

quote="Randman"]Hey rmesser, You forgot that the disclaimer has to be in very tiny righting you you can barely read it! :-)

Disclaimer - The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.

The myriad of facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information in the articles, stories and commentaries posted on this site range from cutting edge hard news and comment to extreme and unusual perspectives. We choose not to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug - where it can grow and fester. We choose not to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric. These things reflect the world as it now is - for better and worse. We present multiple facts, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, and information. As with all controversies, we stand ready to post any and all rebuttals and responses from people mentioned in the material we post.

We strongly recommend not 'assuming' anything. Read, consider, and make your own informed decisions. People 'assumed' the Warren Commission report was accurate. It was not. People 'assumed' the Federal Government would never conduct biochemical experiments on the general populace. But it did, by the score. People 'assumed' the world was once flat.

End of disclaimer! LOL

Let's keep it light and have some fun! :-)

Rand[/quote]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 am 

The Geritol Crew huh. LOL :-)

Well I guess me being over 50 I'm a member!

What's the matter Dave....Couldn't read it in it's "tiny" form? I know one thing for sure my arms are too short when I try to read something without my other set of eyes!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:15 am 

Wow, over 50??

I hope I can live another 12 years to make the 1/2 century!!!

Fun & games.

I don't mind what people say, IF it's funny. :-)

Take it easy till next time!