Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:04 pm 

Here is the message that was sent to you. You'll see it was sent Dec26 at 10:56am about a day before the eof the auction. If you look at the bottom you will see it says 3 attached images.

Re: turtledovetears has sent a question about item #300378836818, ending on Dec-27-09 18:32:27 PST - 1985 Honda FL 350 Odyssey air box cleaner Air intake thehedghog to alicianeppl - Dec 26 2009More Details From: thehedghog@aol.comHide Add to: To Do, Calendar To: alicianeppl@optonline.netCc:Bcc:Date:Sat, Dec 26, 2009 10:56 am031.JPG, 032.JPG, 033.JPG I18N YGP.SaveAll I18N YGP.SaveProgress I18N YGP.ViewAfterSave

Jim
Sorry for the delay, holidays had me running around like a mad man. Here are some better pics of the air box.

-----Original Message-----
To: thehedghog@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm
Subject: turtledovetears has sent a question about item #300378836818, ending on Dec-27-09 18:32:27 PST - 1985 Honda FL 350 Odyssey air box cleaner Air intake

eBay sent this message to collin WOODING (rangeroverwood).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear rangeroverwood,

hi can you please describe the condition of the air box cover or post more pics.im bidding on it and want to make sure its in good shape.thanks jim

- turtledovetears Answer the question

1985 Honda FL 350 Odyssey air box cleaner Air intake
Item Id: 300378836818
End time: Dec-27-09 18:32:27 PST
Buyer:
turtledovetears (54)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jun-12-06 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Marketplace Safety Tip
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to thehedghog@aol.com through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

3 Attached Images

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm 

Jim
I sent you pictures of it that showed the it's condition. If you weren't happy you could have just said so and I would have cancelled your bid. If you want to send it back I'll refund your money when it arrives but you knew it's condition.

-----Original Message-----
To: thehedghog@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Dec 31, 2009 1:37 pm
Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #300378836818

eBay sent this message to collin WOODING (rangeroverwood).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

This member has a question for you.

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear rangeroverwood,

you said product was modified.its melted and burnt.i tryed to contact you twice you never replied.i think you new this was a very rare part and tried to hide the damage by the angle of your pic.i paid good money for a really damaged part.if you don't want bad feed back i sugest that you contact. 5167824457 jim

- turtledovetears Answer the question

1985 Honda FL 350 Odyssey air box cleaner Air intake
Item Id: 300378836818
End time: Dec-27-09 18:32:27 PST
Buyer:
turtledovetears (55)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jun-12-06 in United States

Buyer email address: alicianeppl@optonline.net
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:23 pm 

Jim
Let's seriously stop this. This is really getting no where, same as the phone call. You say it worse than I described and I agree that I should of had a better description. I was listing every part of an Fl350 which is a lot of parts. I had no idea what the parts were worth and started every listing at .99 with a very simple this is what it is description. I said it was modified as the rivets in the top, sorry I didn't notice the damage to the side. I am still a bit sceptical about how that got there as I think I would have seen it if it was there when I shipped it, but that's not the point and just going to start another agruement. I just put one picture as to save fees as anyone here that as sold on ebay knows if you do anything more than a simple listing and it sells for .99 cents if just cost you money to give it away. A bunch of parts did sell for .99. You asked for pictures and I sent them, look above there is your proof. A bad seller would not offer a full refund, would they? Would they still offer a full refund a month later? I am not a bad seller. I don't like this deal at all and would much rather just give your money back and relist it. I'll list it with 10 pictures if that makes you happy and if it sells for .99 cents you win. I assume since I had three other people ask about it and made sure you paid for it that it will sell for close to what you paid even with better pictures but who knows. Anyway thank you for the kind words Hoser, you really do a lot for Pilots, Odysseys, and the people who love them and I for one appreciate it. So Jim I am done with this post say what you want and I'm sure you will but I'm done, if you want a refund just E-mail me directly. If anyone wants the original E-mails to him just E-mail me and I'll forward them to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:54 pm 

Subject: You've received an answer to your question about item 1985 Honda FL 350 Odyssey air box cleaner Air intake Received: Dec-31-09
To: turtledovetears
ItemId: 300378836818
eBay sent this message to Alicia Neppl (turtledovetears).

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Dear turtledovetears,

Jim
I sent you pictures of it that showed the it's condition. If you weren't happy you could have just said so and I would have cancelled your bid. If you want to send it back I'll refund your money when it arrives but you knew it's condition. If I don't hear back I'll try calling you.

this is the only message that i recieved from you.as i said when we talked on the phone i emailed you twice during the auction which should have given you a clue that maybe i need to contact this guy again.anyway i don't want a refund appreciate the offer but no.im anal as i said before and ill fix it myself.i offered you 75.00 for it plus your shipping which i thought was fair and you said no.and also please don't bullshit me and say i offered you 30.00 because i never said that.but anyway you as an ebay seller should look at the item your selling and describe it as accuratley as possible and take close up pics so that you the seller wont have to deal with a anal customer like myself.yours truly jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:48 pm 

Jim
Ok, so we are done we both agree that the description should have been better. I just wanted this gone. I bought this site unseen like an idiot and he said minor rust on the frame. The frame was shot. I was pissed and just wanted it gone. I posted it here with no takers so I stripped it and Ebayed it. The listing where all simple most with one picture. We are going to disagree here as I did send you pictures. I don't know why you didn't get them but they were sent. From now one when someone asks for pictures I will send them then send another message through Ebay saying I just sent the pictures so this will never happen again. I'm sorry you were unhappy with it but I guess that's all I can do. Hopefully people can read through these posts and see this was a misunderstanding and I'm not a bad seller and you're not a unreasonable buyer. I wish you best and hopefully this type of thing will never happen again. One other thing, I was pretty sure you had said you wanted $100 back but I can't say for sure so I'm not going to agrue with you as I don't know for sure. I'm sure you're offer was fair but I didn't have any proof of damage, so please put yourself in my shoes and what would you have done. Anyway thanks to Hoser and all the good people on here. With any luck I'll get another Pilot and get to a few events soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 pm 

:-) stand up guy still mad i paid so much but man enough to admit your alright.jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:01 pm 

im gettin to old for this shit LOL