Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:23 am 

On this subject that was brought in some other posts I would like to formally introduce myself.I have posted before with ? & gotten answers so thank you for that.My name is Scott,I am 40 & live in s.e.PA outside the town of Fleetwood(where the Cadillac Fleetwood got its name).I do get sarcastic at times so if I ever step on any toes I'm sorry.I have worked in the used auto parts industry in a Toyota specialty yard.So if anybody needs help in that area let me know.I am married w/2 girls,7 & 4.The older has special needs-She has what is called Rett Syndrome.It has some similarities to Autism but more complicated.This makes it hard for me to find time to ride but they are my priority.I have a 350 with a lc head,38mm Mikuni TM,a Klemm pipe & airbox w/a custo dual intake w/a prefilter.Other than a few other odds & ends it is stock.Since this is the way most of us meet I just wanted to do this.By no means this isn't a reason to trust me with your life savings(I do still need a set of Works) but now you know a little more about me.

Hey Hare, I have some customers out in Felton,PA which I hear is only about 15 min.from Fawn Grove.Are you working out there during the week or only on weekends?If I get out there sometime when you are working on the track I'd like to stop over & say Hi.
Shubey

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:49 am 

Good Idea!!!
My name is David... Got the "Turbo" handle when I first started driving a Truck... seems I talk alot??? Go figure...
I was a professional Bull Fighter/Rodeo Clown in the day!!! (1983-1991) Retired while I was still somewhat healthy and began Making the leather chaps the bulriders wear... Seems I was pretty good at it, two motion pictures hired me. 8 seconds Starring Luke Perry and Stephen Baldwin. (I even got to be an extra in Some scenes!!!) The Second Movie was All the Pretty Horses starring Matt Damon and Penelope Cruz...
Made some foolish choices and here I am Now... Don't really like my Job, but the fringe benifets make it worth while... I have always wanted to race around the desert since I was a kid and visited family in AZ and saw my first baja bug riding along the highway as we were in the sedan!!! Yea I wish I had a large car to ride in, but the Honda ody/pilot fit well on the trailer!!!
I am single and have a 12 year old son I am very proud of!!!

Attachments:
File comment: Toyhauler
DSCF0817.JPG
DSCF0817.JPG [ 42.24 KiB | Viewed 1001 times ]
DSCF0819.JPG
DSCF0819.JPG [ 37.39 KiB | Viewed 1001 times ]
DSCF0798.JPG
DSCF0798.JPG [ 65.81 KiB | Viewed 943 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:23 am 

That looks like a 777 bed......

Weed.......

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:02 am 

G'Day all!, This seems wierd,like I'm writing in to a dating service, but here goes, good idea I think! I was born in 1959 PERTH West Australia Downunder and just had my 48th birthday Barbie a couple of weeks ago. Happy Birthday to me! hic up,Burp! Got my diploma in architectural drafting in 1976, but bad timing, was in a building recession, plus realised i did'nt like it as i thought i would! Came from a family of bricklayers,ouch!, so did that for a while. Family bought a caravan park in Carnarvon, 600miles north of Perth, from 1979-1985, then back to Perth and started my own Lawnmowing-Gardening business and still doing it! Love it, and wish i never wasted my time with the Arch Drafting, but oh well, that's life and move on. Have 3 boys( actually all men now! Does'nt time fly?) and 1 girl. Started with a couple of 250 Odys, then had 5 x 350 Odys and now 2 Pilots, 89 & 90.Aus never got the Pilots so had to import them from SoCal, wish i had them from the start! Love Hoser's site and the people on it. Will most probably never meet up with you guy's,(unless i win Lotto) but if you ever come to West Aus your welcome at my house. Must be going thru 2nd & 3rd childhood and the Pilots are definately the toys of choice! :-)... Baz Pics are before & after the Operations. :shock:

Attachments:
File comment: After the Op!
SL551094.JPG
SL551094.JPG [ 163.24 KiB | Viewed 965 times ]
File comment: Before the Op!
SL551093.JPG
SL551093.JPG [ 163.15 KiB | Viewed 965 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:23 pm 

cwwiedmaier wrote:
That looks like a 777 bed......

Weed.......

Kamatso... don't remember the make???

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:54 pm 

bugeye59 wrote:
G'Day all!, This seems wierd,like I'm writing in to a dating service, but here goes, good idea I think! I was born in 1959 PERTH West Australia Downunder and just had my 48th birthday Barbie a couple of weeks ago. Happy Birthday to me! hic up,Burp! Got my diploma in architectural drafting in 1976, but bad timing, was in a building recession, plus realised i did'nt like it as i thought i would! Came from a family of bricklayers,ouch!, so did that for a while. Family bought a caravan park in Carnarvon, 600miles north of Perth, from 1979-1985, then back to Perth and started my own Lawnmowing-Gardening business and still doing it! Love it, and wish i never wasted my time with the Arch Drafting, but oh well, that's life and move on. Have 3 boys( actually all men now! Does'nt time fly?) and 1 girl. Started with a couple of 250 Odys, then had 5 x 350 Odys and now 2 Pilots, 89 & 90.Aus never got the Pilots so had to import them from SoCal, wish i had them from the start! Love Hoser's site and the people on it. Will most probably never meet up with you guy's,(unless i win Lotto) but if you ever come to West Aus your welcome at my house. Must be going thru 2nd & 3rd childhood and the Pilots are definately the toys of choice! :-)... Baz Pics are before & after the Operations. :shock:

Man you were an ugly devil before the operation..........

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:48 am 

G'Day Weed, Hey don't hold back! Tell me what you really think! :-) I used to take that camping a few years back and wear it with a blue full disposable type overalls with hood and red gloves, for scaring campers. This one time, at Bandcamp, after a barbie and beers, my mate went for a leak behind his Toyota Landcruiser and while still in the middle of his releiving himself I siddled up next to him, made a couple of grunts, he looked at me scared and stunned, then tried to hit me while still holding onto you know what. We all cracked up laughing! Was one of the most funniest things ive seen. :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:17 pm 

with all this love, I'm getting a little misty...

Shubey sounds great, soemtimes we try and do a Thrusday or Friday ride, work party or something. A couple other tracks (friends house) are close by too, one near Delta, PA

i am quite versed at having lunch motorized or otherwise and i get around southern PA a couple times a week, my work is unpredicable but i can usually work something out.

anyway so let me know when you're around this way.

Post subject: cafercr35= Joe
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:32 pm 

all - I was introduced to the clan by Pilotnut about 4 years ago at ECJ. My only ride at that time was my Bom DS650. After seeing the Pilots, I bought mine from Ramjet(thanks - u the man) and here I is.
I am 41 and recently (sept 06) got married. I own a factory in Newark NJ. We manufacture menu covers and hotel in-room directories. (Leather and Vinyl goods.) No children as of yet, but will be putting some into the equation (God willing) in a year or so. Right now we have 2 puppies(Australian shepards/blue healers) 8 months old, an African grey, 2 ferrets and a turtle. I love the toys - sportbikes, choppers, snowmobiles, quads, pilots, snowboarding, kiteboarding
I join some members on the board at the annual ECJ rides,and frequent at the ride spot in PA.

I think this is a great thread. Thanks Shubey for startin her up.

Attachments:
File comment: My wife Anne and I - ECJ
ECJ 4th of july 021.jpg
ECJ 4th of july 021.jpg [ 53.85 KiB | Viewed 869 times ]
File comment: The Bom DS650
ECJ Spring 2005 -Joe's 001.jpg
ECJ Spring 2005 -Joe's 001.jpg [ 204.03 KiB | Viewed 867 times ]

Post subject: Getting To Know You
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:10 pm 

What up Fellas my name is Mike I'm 27, been with my wife since I was 14, we have a beautiful lil girl Jaida shes 2. My good Friends call me pit bull because I like to fight a lot growing up. I've had 2 pro fights in the cage and used that name so it works well (lol) I bought an fl 250 with a full mossbarger set up in a challenger frame with all bilstein suspention. This thing is awsome. I'm having fuel problems now. so I'm trying to work that out. Do you guys know any one who rebuilds these things in california. Firs time posting. I really want to get this things tits. Can't seem to get the pic uploaded try again later

Post subject: Re: Getting To Know You
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:33 pm 

Luv4pits wrote:
What up Fellas my name is Mike I'm 27, been with my wife since I was 14, we have a beautiful lil girl Jaida shes 2. My good Friends call me pit bull because I like to fight a lot growing up. I've had 2 pro fights in the cage and used that name so it works well (lol) I bought an fl 250 with a full mossbarger set up in a challenger frame with all bilstein suspention. This thing is awsome. I'm having fuel problems now. so I'm trying to work that out. Do you guys know any one who rebuilds these things in california. Firs time posting. I really want to get this things tits. Can't seem to get the pic uploaded try again later

Hi and welcome to the site, did you try to post the pics you sent me by email, did you resize them first, they are way to big to post here and will be rejected.

To post pics
http://pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?t=2051

With pics and more details chances are the minds here can help you fix your fuel or Engine problems.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: most of u know me
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:50 pm 

well i think most of you guys know me -i make the ecj's and 2 ocala's
would post a pic but i am on arlenes new notebook we got for her so we can keep up while at the hospitals we frequent and she also uses it in bed- replaced me - but i figure that i have either ran you over burned you out or something along those lines
wont be at the next few rides -for about a year or so
unless i take the love i have and toss it in the port a potty by going
arlene is just to sick right now and is going to have Major surgery mid april and long recovery and a year of chemo and what ever pops up
she finished the radiation on feb 15 and is just chillin till the op
so welcome to the new friends we have here and hope to see you all soon as i can untill then ride safe and happy trails
tripp

Profile E-mail