Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 pm 

ok, so I need to order 0.25 piston-rings, wristpin, circlips,jug gasket-reed gasket-crank seal anything else?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm 

Service Honda emailed me today Hoser-wristpins are on backorder with no ETA on availability-great huh?pisses me off as I got email the order was shipped then a day later they tell me a part is backordered,but what can you do?
the other parts are on the way to you-please let me know when they get in-

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Service Honda emailed me today Hoser-wristpins are on backorder with no ETA on availability-great huh?pisses me off as I got email the order was shipped then a day later they tell me a part is backordered,but what can you do?
the other parts are on the way to you-please let me know when they get in-

there should be 2 extra pins with my order you can take one and just replace it when yours come in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm 

Well thank you very much- :-) I will take you up on that offer-they(meaning SERVICE)have no ETA on when it will be in, that's ok with you?As soon as it comes in it will be shipped to HOSERS compound for your replacement.Thanks again AFASTCAR for the generous offer!!! :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:12 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Well thank you very much- :-) I will take you up on that offer-they(meaning SERVICE)have no ETA on when it will be in, that's ok with you?As soon as it comes in it will be shipped to HOSERS compound for your replacement.Thanks again AFASTCAR for the generous offer!!! :-)

no problem........ just check with Hoser and see if all 3 piston sets came with my order.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm 

afastcar wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

no problem........ just check with Hoser and see if all 3 piston sets came with my order.

well do-thanks again!! -::

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:36 pm 

wristpin came today in mail, as well as the dowels I ordered too-so AFASTCAR thanks but I will not need the pin after all!!!apprec the offer again---
Hoser-all parts in box and on way to you including SPEEDCHASER head and some rear trailing arms I had wanted HOSERIZED please--

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:13 am 

Mudbogger wrote:
wristpin came today in mail, as well as the dowels I ordered too-so AFASTCAR thanks but I will not need the pin after all!!!apprec the offer again---
Hoser-all parts in box and on way to you including SPEEDCHASER head and some rear trailing arms I had wanted HOSERIZED please--

Hoser everything get to you with what you needed?I have 2 projects going on so I wanted to make sure you have what is needed as I have SERVICE orders coming and going these days.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:36 pm 

Are you going with a Speechaser Cool Head on this Engine?

I have one setting on my bench I can install then you can have him ship me one later...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:08 pm 

I shipped 1 with the arms and gaskets--find it?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
I shipped 1 with the arms and gaskets--find it?

Yuppers it was in the bottom of the box :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:45 am 

Got motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) back from Hoser-as always great job Hoser-apprec it greatly-this is going into Odykids Project Pilot see the thread in "projects" for updates on this motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )).

Profile E-mail